Intake and Needs Assessor (Full Time)
Deadline : October 11, 2017
The Intake and Needs Assessor provides a first point of contact for enquiries about the provision of programs and supports the eligibility criteria for potential clients. The role includes both telephone and direct intake and needs assessment services.
- Greet clients, intake and thorough needs assessments, along with the booking of subsequent appointments.
- Undertake needs assessments to determine and prioritize the support needs in the context of their current abilities & function, goals and available support resources
- - Be responsible and respectful administering these comprehensive assessments amplified by a holistic approach to the clients’ needs and identities
- Handle correspondence, answer phone calls and relay messages
- Liaise with all programs to connect clients with appropriate classes/services
- Manage incoming referrals, data entry and establishing new client files
- Collaborate with clients, fostering an understanding of their needs in order to explore options and develop actions that will best meet their needs
- Duties and responsibilities described above should not be construed as a complete and exhaustive list as it is not the intention to limit in any way the scope or functions of the position
- Duties and responsibilities can be amended from time to time either by additional, deletion or straight amendment to meet any changing conditions, however this will only be done in consultation with the employee.
- Other duties as assigned
- A post-Secondary degree, diploma or equivalent experience in a relevant field
- - BSW or Social Work background preferred
- - Ability to work effectively in a culturally sensitive environment
- - Knowledge about the settlement sector in Windsor with a view of the larger landscape of settlement in Canada.
- - Experience working with diverse populations including but not limited to Newcomers, language minorities, racial minorities, marginalized communities, LGBTQ, disabled and non-status
- - Understanding of needs assessment
- - Computer proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite.
- - Strong ability to work with various databases.
Submit resume via email to email@example.com or in-person to 1368 Ouellette Ave., 2nd floor, Unit 206
Web Designer (Volunteer position) Needed ASAP
Deadline : Until Filled
We are currently seeking a volunteer web designer for our organization.
Skills and responsibilities
- Proficient in Web Design
- Additional Knowledge an Assest
- Contact Us as soon as possible
- applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request